2015-2016 PTA Board Announcement
Our new 2015-2016 PTA Board was elected at our General PTA Meeting this past Thursday, March 19th. We'd like to welcome them to the Board. We have some familiar faces, but also many new ones on the new Board. They are all wonderful, and we thank them for supporting Bridlewood, our children, teachers and staff. They will be assuming their new roles at the end of this school year.
President: Sara Easton
1st VP - Ways & Means: Rebecca Zytynski
2nd VP - Membership: Ingrid Schwendinger
3rd VP - Communications: Holly Hill
4th VP - Programs: Frances Burpo
5th VP - Enrichment: Jules Fredrick
Secretary: Alison Bowdouris
Treasurer: Kara Valdez
Council delegate: Judith McGoldrick
Council delegate: Valerie Lewis
Room Parent Coordinator: Brittany Harmon
PTA Teacher Rep: Julie Brown
PTA Teacher Rep: Diana Schonberg
Principal: Robin Block
Great PTA Fundraising Events Active Now!
Build a Bronco Check Drive
"Build a Bronco" is our check drive and it is the ONLY fundraising event we hope to do this school year. The check drive will fund the programs and activities for our school. In the past we have sold wrapping paper, passbooks, coffee and more!
-- That is ONE CHECK - ONE TIME A YEAR and it is 100% Tax Deductable!
-- Our 2014-2015 "Build a Bronco" Check Drive goal is $12,000.
-- If each family would kindly donate $50 or more, we will meet our goal!
-- Click here to donate today! Thank you!
Volunteer Opportunities at BES
There are endless opportunities to volunteer at Bridlewood. Here are several that we need all year!
- Classroom Photographers Wanted -- Like taking pictures of your kiddos? How about use your skills and volunteer for your homeroom teacher to take pictures throughout the year! Pictures are needed at classroom parties, field trips, music performances, lunch, recess, after school enrichment activities, or any other school related events. These pictures help fill our yearbook each year and create a beautiful keepsake for all to cherish! Please contact Heather Curlett for more information or to sign up here! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lunchroom Helpers – Come help the kindergarten kids and teachers during lunch. Please click here to select a day to volunteer. Lunchroom Helper Coordinator: Julie Meyer (email@example.com)
- Morning Mile Volunteers – Need several volunteers who can commit to one day every week. Set up cones, hand out tallies, and write down laps. Contact Kara Valdez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click here to select a day to volunteer.
- Motor Lab Volunteers – Assist teachers in the Motor Lab (works with K and 1st grade on core strengthening, fine and gross motor skills.) Please contact Julie Blackstad (email@example.com) for more information or click here to select a day to volunteer.
- Tuesday Newsday -- We are looking for volunteers to help out at least one Monday a month for about an hour to distribute flyers to the teacher folders. This is an ideal job if you can't make a long-term commitment! Just sign up on the dates you're available! If you are interested in helping one hour, once or on multiple days, please sign up here. If you have questions, please email Rachel McDonald (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) – Calling all Dads! The Watch D.O.G.S. engage men, inspire children, reduce bullying and enhance the educational environment at Bridlewood. Contact Scott Bowdouris (email@example.com) or click here to sign up to volunteer!
- “Pinch Hitters” – ALWAYS Needed! These volunteers help out in various programs when needed. Please contact Karen Stevens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2014-2015 Open PTA Positions
Detailed descriptions of the open positions can be found here. Please contact Alison Bowdouris if you are interested!
Bridlewood PTA Sponsors
- Please click on the Sponsor's Logo below and you will be directed to their website.
- Thank you for your support of our Bridlewood PTA and school!